Tired of Pain? Know this mantra for Pain Relief
In Hinduism, the Mantra for curing pain has been dedicated to Dhanwantari, the God of medicine and cure. The mantra will only work if the individual is dedicated and capable of letting go of any negative emotions such as hate, jealousy, and fury.
ॐ शंखं चक्रं स्वरूपाया श्री श्री औषधचक् धन्वंतरये नमः
Om Shanka chakra swaroopaya sri sri oushadhachakra dhanvantareye Namah
How to chant the pain relieving mantra ?
- The mantra should be chanted early in the morning, right before the daybreak.
- The person chanting the mantra should be seated with their back to the east, north, or northeast.
- It is recommended that the mantra be recited 51 times.
- Alongside chanting the mantra, plants like Tulsi, lemongrass, mint, and other herbs should be planted and cared for.
- Alongside chanting the mantra, feeding the fish can help in relieving the pain.