Finding and maintaining a secure job with a steady income can be challenging in today’s competitive and politicized world. However, it is not job security that is important, but rather that one’s income source should not be blocked for life, allowing them to live a comfortable life. This can be especially challenging for those who are service-oriented and do not wish to pursue a career in business. Now in this article we will discus about understanding the role of Planets in career Astrology.
If you want to learn when you will get a job, an astrologer can make an educated prediction based on your birth details. However, it is essential to have accurate birth information to ensure an accurate prediction. When examining a horoscope to determine potential job opportunities for an individual, every planet must be carefully assessed in relation to its placement in the particular sign and house, whether it is exalted or debilitated, and the aspects it has on related houses. All of these factors must be considered to gain an accurate result.
Timing of getting a job
The timing of getting a job is of the utmost importance to an individual, as they want to know when they will begin their service. Before calculating the timing, one needs to consider the planetary dasha of any planet connected with the tenth house and the dasha of planets placed in the tenth house. Additionally, one needs to consider the transit of any planet connected with the tenth house and the transits of Saturn and Jupiter.
Which House is Responsible for a Job?
In Vedic astrology, the 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 10th houses are responsible for one’s job or profession. These houses are located in a triangular pattern, with the 1st being the house of the self, the 2nd being the house of wealth and family, the 6th being the house of debts and diseases, and the 10th being the house of profession. Thus, these four astrological chart houses provide insight into our career paths and professional lives.
The second house in Vedic astrology is associated with receiving money through a salary, borrowing, selling, or any other means. It is believed to be the house of wealth, or ‘Kuber,’ and is also associated with family, family members, food habits, speech, right eye and overall family happiness. Furthermore, it reflects wealth accumulation and the family’s joy and contentment.
The 6th house in Vedic Astrology is associated with service, debt, and repayment. It is also known as Upachaya or Dhana Bhava. This house is connected to a person’s ability to repay debts and to their success in disputes, legal cases, and competitions. The 6th house is also associated with receiving money from loans or services rendered to another. It is an important indicator of financial success.
The 10th house in one’s horoscope is known as the house of Karma and is used to predict a person’s profession. The sign, lord and planets of the 10th house are considered to make this prediction. This house is said to hold the answers to all questions relating to a person’s career. It is often observed that people who pass through the 10th house in their chart are offered job opportunities. However, any planet can provide such an opportunity as long as it is influenced by the planet responsible for the functioning of the 10th house.
In Vedic Astrology, the 10th House represents your career and professional status. The various planets in this House can affect your career path differently.
- The Sun is integral to Vedic astrology, representing authority and power. If the Sun is prominent in your horoscope, you will likely succeed in a career in administration or politics. You may also be suited for a job in the Government or a position of power such as a CEO or president of a company. If the Sun is strong in your chart, you could excel in roles that involve leading and managing others.
- The Moon plays an important role in Vedic Astrology. A strong Moon in a person’s birth chart can suggest potential careers related to emotion and care, such as nursing, psychology, and medicine. It can also point to public relations, administration, hospitality, and the food service industry jobs.
- Mars is a planet that is associated with courage and strength. According to Vedic astrology, people influenced by the energy of Mars pursue adventurous and commanding careers. This could include joining the army, military, police or becoming a professional sportsperson. Those blessed with the influence of Mars are often brave and determined, making them well-suited to these kinds of roles.
- Mercury is a powerful planet in Vedic astrology, and it significantly influences a person’s career. It is associated with all types of communication, such as verbal, written and internet communication. Mercury can therefore be seen as the ruling planet of careers related to communication, such as publishing, journalism, writing, teaching, web designing and editing, and providing the native with excellent negotiation skills.
- Jupiter is the planet of wisdom and knowledge, and its impact on an individual’s life is undeniable. People with a strong Jupiter in their horoscope tend to do well in professions such as financial advising, banking, bureaucracy, law, teaching, writing, healing, and spiritual activities. In Vedic astrology, Jupiter is one of the most beneficial planets, and a strong Jupiter can bring great success in life.
- Venus is a planet that is believed to be strongly associated with women. It is said to represent beauty, entertainment, and even sexuality. Those interested in pursuing careers related to luxury, art, beauty (e.g., parlours), hotels, and acting may find that Venus significantly impacts their lives. Additionally, those who wish to work in fields such as fashion designing, architecture, interior decoration, modelling, and fashion may find that the influence of Venus is particularly strong.
- Saturn’s impact- Saturn is called the planet of Karma in Vedic astrology. It influences careers involving physical work, such as agriculture, labour, construction, mining, etc. Saturn’s influence can be seen in how individuals are rewarded or punished according to their actions. People who do their duties diligently will be rewarded by Saturn, while those who are negligent or irresponsible will face the consequences.
- Rahu Planet’s impact- Rahu is one of the most mysterious planets in Vedic astrology and holds particularly materialistic energy. The Moon’s south node, Rahu, is known to bring a tendency to think or do something different. As a result, the professions associated with the planet are often unconventional, such as physicians, researchers of medicine or drugs, and waste-material-dealers.
- Ketu Planet’s impact- Ketu is a Vedic astrology planet representing spiritualism and detachment. It is associated with occupations such as occultists, priests, pandits, and translators. The influence of Ketu on an individual encourages them to focus more on spirituality rather than material possessions.
Despite the influence of the planets in your astrological chart, they can only guide the natural aptitude and learning you possess for a specific occupation. This does not mean, however, that you cannot succeed in another career. You can succeed in any desired field with dedication, persistence, and the correct knowledge.
1. Which house is responsible for getting a job?
The 10th house of your birth chart is an important factor in Vedic astrology, as it determines aspects of your career such as fame, honour, success and the working environment. A deep understanding of the 10th house can help guide your professional choices and identify your best career path. By studying your horoscope in detail, you can gain insight into your potential opportunities and make the most of your career.
2. Which planet is responsible for business?
In Vedic astrology, Jupiter is considered to be the planet most responsible for business success. The birth chart’s 2nd, 11th and 9th houses are associated with wealth and fortune, and Jupiter plays a key role in bestowing economic benefits to the native. Additionally, the Moon is significant in creating economic wealth and prosperity.
3. Which planet causes a delay in your career?
Vedic Astrology says the 10th house is closely related to our career. The presence of certain malefic planets like Rahu or Ketu in the 10th house can cause a delay in one’s career. Apart from this, the position of the Sun, Saturn and Mars in the 10th house can also lead to delays in career.