You would be a dreamer and a doer if you were born between March 17 and March 23, on the Pisces-Aries astrological border. You were appropriately born on the Cusp of Rebirth because Pisces is the final sign of the zodiac and Aries is the first. You become more inventive and impulsive, and you already know what you want and want now.
- You are inspired by both Mars, the ruler of Aries, and the fanciful Neptune, the ruling planet of Pisces, if you were born at this juncture.
- Neptune will stimulate your inventiveness, and Mars’ activity will spark your drive for action.
- You become a creative person, putting your dreams into action. You are skilled at bringing your dreams to life!
You are endowed with the boldness and eagerness of a Fire sign and the intuition and empathy of a Water sign (Pisces) (Aries). This combination of ingredients is hot! You’re bursting with strong feelings and convictions that you want to express to the rest of the world. Many people enjoy hearing about your distinct point of view but only take it personally if others share it; not everyone is capable of thinking in your manner.
- Being an Aries-Pisces cross-over baby, you have a strong sense of instinct and are always ready to go.
- Thanks to this energy blend, you may combine your fearlessness with compassion for others, which can help you become a very effective leader!
- You are devoted to your friends and co-workers and anxious to enlist their support as you rise to the top.
- You’re funny, clever, and unique, yet you can also be a jerk. Your intuitive awareness and an impulsive, perhaps immature, drive to act are combined because you were born on the cusp.
- You sometimes give your ideas time to simmer, so you frequently act on them as soon as they occur.
- Sometimes you’ll get lucky and succeed in this fashion, but other people might feel uncomfortable following you.
You have a vivid imagination that enables you to create fresh and original ideas, theories, and stories since you were born on the cusp of rebirth. You are a creative pioneer who can quickly identify others’ needs and choose the appropriate path of action. You’ll become a formidable force to be reckoned with if you concentrate your efforts and use your skills wisely.
Meaning of Pisces Aries Cusp
- The reborn and restful cusp is another name for the Pisces Aries cusp.
- Aries is the first zodiac sign, and Pisces is the last (twelfth) zodiac sign, according to the belt of the zodiac.
- Being a Pisces by birth Aries cusp denotes that Pisces and Aries were converging when you were born.
- Remember that the cusp is the four-to-six-day period right before one zodiac sign ends and the next one begins.
Since people born on the Aries and Pisces cusp share characteristics with both zodiac signs, these births are indeed highly uncommon. Vedic astrology views the zodiac signs of Aries and Pisces as being in opposition to one another. Pisces is a water sign, whereas Aries is a fire sign. People born on the Pisces-Aries axis are unique because of this.
Strengths of Pisces Aries Cusp
Intelligent, driven, empathic, intuitive, humorous, quirky, and creative.
You are a fantastic leader because of your capacity to generate concepts, options, and strategies. When you’re around, life is never dull! You possess the creativity and drive to take the initiative and develop practical solutions. You feel deeply for your loved ones, and you’re willing to listen to them and use your sixth sense to guide them.
Weaknesses of Pisces Aries Cusp
Noisy, impulsive, direct, self-centered, and unyielding
In social situations, your unique perspective on the world and readiness to share with others is often off-putting. With anyone who would listen, you love to swiftly go into profound topics, which can lead to quick friendships for those eager to engage but also cause considerable discomfort for others. When someone questions your beliefs, you tend to hold onto them tenaciously. Enjoy the discussion! Try to unwind and engage in lively discourse with those who disagree with you.
Reese Witherspoon, Adam Levine, Gary Oldman, Rob Lowe, Bruce Willis, Queen Latifah, William Shatner, Perez Hilton.
Personality Traits of Pisces Aries Cusp
Pisces Aries Cusp People are Empathetic
Empathy rules most of your personality if you were born between the cusp dates of Pisces and Aries. You are not just aware of other people’s feelings, but you are also able to feel their joy and suffering. You receive the following blessings as a result:
People like you.
People around you think a lot affectionately of you.
You’re eager to help others and spread joy every chance you get.
Pisces Aries Cusp People are Headstrong
Once you make up your mind to do anything, nothing can stop you. You work diligently and with attention. You also possess outstanding leadership qualities.
You are not someone who only daydreams. However, you take steps to realize your dreams.
You are quite clear about what you want out of and in life.
You are a superb observer and a skilled character judge, so it would take a rare gift to trick you.
Because of your independence, you can become so preoccupied with a task that you become obstinate, like a bull. One of your vulnerabilities is this.
Pisces Aries Cusp People are Creative
Your sense of justice and belonging is totally different. You occasionally would be the odd one out in the room because of how unique your approach is compared to others. However, you are creative because of your outstanding quality. Others are motivated to tackle difficulties in similar ways by how you do so.
Pisces Aries Cusp Females
- The arts, music, and even sports naturally appeal to them. They are equally competitive and innovative.
- They are very spirited and enjoy trying new things.
- They have no fear and like putting themselves in dangerous circumstances.
Although they tend to be self-centered, they may also be unselfish. Although they don’t hesitate to express their opinions, they like to remain impartial.
- They are sensitive and often hurt by others’ words, but they find it difficult to express themselves.
- They don’t do it excellently. They have a strong sense of loyalty and are frequently drawn to friends and partners who struggle with addiction.
- They are competitive, independent, and self-assured natural leaders.
- They despise losing and are competitive by nature. Because of their need for control, they can exhibit pushy or dictatorial behaviour.
Even though they are good listeners, listening is tedious and monotonous. Thus they frequently interrupt others before they get a chance to finish their sentences. They struggle with hierarchy in friendships and relationships since they enjoy leading yet want to be independent.
Additionally, they may be impatient in pursuing their goals, which may cause them to choose short-term gains above those that will last.
Pisces Aries Cusp Males
- Pisces-Aries males have the potential for immense power, strength, and self-mastery because the moon strongly influences them.
- They can frequently lead by example or inspire others in a very positive way.
- They tend to be quite creative and typically have strong but compassionate dispositions.
- Controlling their impatience, which may be a personal flaw and a significant source of stress, is frequently their most considerable difficulty.
- Pisces Aries cusp man may be a little too indolent to get anywhere with himself, or he may be highly ambitious and envision himself going far in life.
- Whether it is a hobby or a professional endeavour, he prefers to give everything he has to the project he is working on.
These men tend to be the most devoted lovers and quickly fall in love. They have a strong, passionate love, yet they can be a little difficult to get along with when it comes to sex. They have difficulty accepting rejection and never take “no” as an answer.
He is a good communicator, dependable, trustworthy, and passionate lover. You can count on him to always be romantic with you because he enjoys it. He values his family and will care for them as if they were his own.
They are frequently amiable, social, and well-liked! They do not hesitate to take chances, especially in difficult circumstances or even in professional affairs! They have an adventurous spirit that enables them to appreciate each minute of life entirely.
Pisces Aries Cusp Compatibility
You’re a quirky person who values having a friendly conversation companion. Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius air signs will enjoy spending the entire night discussing and exchanging original concepts. But the yin to your yang is represented by earth signs. They will help you find the stability you need by letting you shine a light into their world. However, as this is a recipe for a committed relationship, you should date a bit before committing.
Aries Pisces Cusp in Relationships
- These folks can be a little reserved regarding love, although that is not always the case.
- Simply put, they’re not necessarily warm-hearted people. They are still capable of loving, though.
- Additionally, that does not imply that you should let them sit! Missing out would be a mistake!
- On the other hand, when they are in a relationship, they are steadfast and devoted to that person to the bitter end.
- These individuals desire to be in a partnership that is serious and committed.
- One that will last more than a few weeks or just one night.
- They seek something lasting and significant.
- They work so hard to make it happen.
Pisces Aries Cusp in Love
- The highly individualistic nature of the Pisces and Aries Cusp person may be challenging for the signs of Taurus and Virgo to comprehend.
- They will need to develop their ability to compromise if they want their relationship to survive.
- Both will desire control, and neither one will enjoy being the subject.
- The person born on the verge of Pisces and Aries can have some brilliant ideas, but they could find it challenging to carry them out. In the long run, their propensity for impulsivity can be detrimental to them.
- Their relationship might be exhilarating for a while, but as they grow accustomed to one another, it will likely become monotonous.
A Pisces Aries Cusp individual is highly creative and needs to carve out their social niche. They like their personal comforts but also thrive on adventure. Although they value communication, they could need help understanding when communicating information.
These cusps are very imaginative, visionary individuals that require mates who can relate to these impulses. Despite occasionally being worried and stubborn, they are highly devoted. Since people born on the Aries and Pisces cusp share characteristics with both zodiac signs, these births are indeed highly uncommon. Vedic astrology views the zodiac signs of Aries and Pisces as opposing one another. Pisces is a water sign, whereas Aries is a fire sign. People born on the Pisces-Aries axis are unique because of this.
- How do you entice a cusp of Aries and Pisces?
Aries-Pisces cusps enjoy lively dialogues.
If you discuss engaging subjects like art or philosophy with him, he will be delighted because the Pisces in him likes to talk about everything creative. Some people on the cusp favour one aspect of their personality over the other.
- Why are Aries and Pisces on the cusp?
The twin-fish sign Pisces closes the astrological year, while Aries starts the next one. The transition from winter to spring, which might be perplexing but is frequently lyrical, is also marked by the change between these two signs. The Aries cusp is mainly one of rest and rebirth.
- What does Pisces Aries cusp mean?
The Pisces/Aries axis is the reborn and restful axis. It refers to the period between Pisces and Aries. People who are born on the Pisces/Aries cusp have characteristics from both signs of the zodiac.
- What do the cusps of Pisces and Aquarius look like?
People born on the Aquarius-Pisces axis are highly original individuals who are spiritual, artistic, peace-loving, and amiable. It is most likely that this cusp will be described as “offbeat” or “eccentric .”Although you have a strong mind, you struggle to follow through on practical details.