Santan Gopal Mantra for Child Birth
The Santan Gopal Mantra is a powerful mantra that eliminates all obstacles associated with the delivery of a child.
Regular chanting of the Santan Gopal Mantra generates vibratory energies that dissipate all problems in conceiving a child, promote mental tranquilly, and gift you with motherhood.
Regular chanting can nurture the womb of a pregnant woman while safeguarding her and her unborn child from all types of misfortunes.
संतान गोपाल मंत्र
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ग्लौं देवकीसुत गोविन्द वासुदेव जगत्पते देहि मे तनयं कृष्ण त्वामहं शरणं गतः ।
Om Shreeng Hreeng Kleeng Glaung Devakisut Govind
Vasudev Jagatpate Dehi Me Tanayam Krishn Tvaamaham Sharanam Gatah
Best Time to Recite Santan Gopal Mantra: Shukla Paksha, Chandravali, Subh Nakshatra and after taking a bath.
Number of Times to Chant this Mantra: 1,25,000
Jaap Mala to be used for Mantra: Tulsi Mala
Flowers to be Used For Santan Gopal Mantra: Swet Pushp, Peet Pushp
Who can recite Santan Gopal’s mantra: Expecting Mothers
Chant this mantra facing In front of God Santhana Idol
How to chant Santan Gopal Mantra
- The best way to chant the Santan Gopal mantra for optimal benefits is to take a bath first thing in the morning and sit in front of an image of Lord Shri Krishna.
- The chanter must also use a tulsi mala while chanting in order to reap the full benefits.
- The appropriate flowers for the ritual are swet pushp or peet pushp.
Benefits of Santan Gopal Mantra
- Santan Gopal Mantra is an extremely beneficial mantra for childless couples.
- Santan Gopal Mantra is also advantageous for expectant parents in preventing miscarriage and other pregnancy-related complications.
- The Santan Gopal Mantra eliminates all obstacles linked with conception and childbirth.
- The Santan Gopal Mantra not only ensures a child’s safe delivery but also bestows excellent health and intelligence onto him.