One nakshatra that offers the best of both worlds is the Hasta Nakshatra. It is under the robust Moon’s control and draws strength from Surya Dev’s arena. The native is made up of strength, power, and unity, which they derive from their symbol, the fist! The Hasta people also represent intelligence, power, beauty, and knowledge in addition to these traits. The governing deity of Hasta Nakshatra is Savitar, an aspect of the Sun, who possesses the attributes of craftiness and cunning at the same time that these inhabitants have so magnificently acquired. Hasta’s five stars are Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, and Epsilon-Corvi. Since it is directly beneath Spica, the bright star Epsilon-Corvi is visible to us. The Hasta Nakshatra, which the Moon rules, spans the Virgo zodiac sign’s degrees 10 to 23:20. Purity of thought, word, deed, and good self-control are the primary traits of these Nakshatra residents.
Body VarahaMihira: Hands
Body Parashara: Sides
Symbol: Hand or fist
Deity: Savitar-Sun as inspiration
Shakti: Ability to get what one is aspiring to and keep it in one’s hands
Caste: Light, swift
Nature: The light (Lagu)
Gana: Deva Gana (Lord Like)
Rashi / Zodiac: Virgo sign
Translation: The hand
Controlling Planet: Moon (Chandra)
Ruling Deity of the Moon: Parvati
Names Letters: poo, sham, Naa, Taa
Lucky Letters: P, S, N & D
Lucky Stone: Pearl
Lucky Colour: Deep green
Lucky or Favourable Numbers: 2
Common Name: Hog Plum
Astronomical Name: Delta Corvi
Botanical Name: Spondias pinnata
Bird: Vulture (Crow)
Yoni/Animal name: Female Buffalo (Mahisha)
Tree: Banyan Tree
Hasta Nakshatra and Mythology
All the Gods were invited to a great Yagna that Prajapati Daksha planned, except Lord Shiva and his wife, Sati. The cause was Sati’s unauthorized marriage to Shiva as the daughter of Prajapati Daksha.
Shiva, a marijuana smoker who resided in the Shamsaans, was regarded as an outcast and incensed Prajapati Daksha. Even though Sati’s name wasn’t selected for the Yagna, she nevertheless shows up, hoping her father will overlook her absence.
Prajapati Daksha, on the other hand, publicly ridicules both her and her husband. Sati couldn’t take it anymore and jump onto the pyre used to burn the Yagna sacrifices, where she perished. As soon as Lord Shiva finds out this, he is furious.
He despatched Mahakali, Veerbhardra, and Kaal Bhairav to ruin the Yagna and kill everyone present. Kaal Bhairav chops off “Savitur’s” hand in addition to hurting other gods.
- The Moon, along with Mercury, Virgo’s ruling planet, both have a strong emphasis on the mind.
- Hastas are intellectually inventive and capable of developing fresh concepts and novel approaches to problems.
- Because you are fluent in speech and writing, others can understand your ideas well, thanks to your eloquence.
- You have a natural knack for arts and craftsmanship and are likely to have a wide range of skills, so your creativity may also be expressed via your hands.
The presence of locals in Hasta is comforting. You are sensible and don’t get easily upset. You are calm and rational and don’t frequently waste time on foolish endeavors. You have great vision and can accurately forecast how different actions will turn out. Because of this, the things you put your efforts into typically prosper.
Hastas are very powerful, and you are a force to be reckoned with because of your moral uprightness and financial ability. When you work toward something, you do it diligently, painstakingly, and with careful planning. You keep your composure and do not get easily irritated or distracted.
Hastas are generally well-liked. You enchant people with your endearing personality, friendly manner, and constant desire to behave morally. You have a gift for helping others and healing, which may manifest in subtle ways.
- Hasta is highly competitive and places the pursuit of winning above all else.
- This causes a propensity to outsmart and circumvent challenges with dubious methods; you might develop a vicious pursuit of your goals.
- You could lose your natural patience and become overly critical when under stress.
- Hastas typically experience stress in their daily lives; they may feel overburdened or stifled and struggle with self-worth-related difficulties.
- Early in life, you could encounter challenges and come to feel that there are insurmountable barriers to success. Success is probably going to come to you later in life.
- Finding a path that leads to spiritual fulfillment rather than just worldly success will bring about a change for Hastas.
You can succumb to your baser inclinations due to your struggles on the inside and outside. If you start indulging in all your sexual needs, you risk acquiring an unhealthy and unhealthy lifestyle.
Health problems could plague you for the rest of your life. The people of Hasta are sensitive to subtle hazards. Observe your surroundings. Regular contact with nature has potent therapeutic properties.
Other Personality Traits
You offer wise counsel. You can see a problem from all sides and foresee potential outcomes. This enables you to provide sensible solutions to those who want your assistance.
You pay attention well. You are a superb communicator with the skill of speaking and the gift of listening. You know listening is just as crucial to effective communication as speaking.
You go through various transitions and ups and downs in life. Your life might be unpredictable. Although you might accomplish beautiful things, you might also face formidable challenges.
You’ll most likely be wealthy. Success and fortune will probably come to you, even though they might not.
You are a fighter. You possess traits that are akin to those of a warrior. You have a combative mentality, militant discipline, and a strong will.
Male Characteristics Of Hasta Nakshatra
- Hasta Nakshatra’s male inhabitants have calm, modest personalities.
- He gets a lot of attention from them, which makes him more inclined toward people of the opposite gender.
- If you overindulge, this trait could, however, turn against you.
However, others find it difficult to avoid being around you once they know you. Hasta Nakshatra males are also very beneficial. You may depend on them for everything, and he sincerely attempts to assist everyone. The male who is born in Hasta Nakshatra is a very sensible individual. He will never show off his money or treat people poorly. In a nutshell, these folks make a positive difference in the world.
- Male locals of Hasta Nakshatra birth are very disciplined because they don’t like to put things off. They are coveted professionals due to their quality.
- These locals, though, tended to choose business prospects.
- Hasta Nakshatra guys have ordinary to good educational backgrounds.
In addition to education, they possess the innate motivation to learn specific information. Professional uncertainty will permeate these people’s lives until they turn 30. This is due to the native’s desire to test various things before settling on one. The years between 30 and 42 will be the most fortunate for you once you’ve found your passion in both your career and your personal life.
Hasta Nakshatra males lead contented married lives. The husband is fortunate to have a devoted and compassionate wife who would assist him in both personal and professional matters. They will both be able to avoid conflict in the marriage because of their mutual understanding. You must attend to the wife of the male born in Hasta Nakshatra since she craves much attention. But the couple might not get pregnant right away.
Males born in Hasta Nakshatra are more likely to have mild illnesses like colds and coughs throughout their lives. You must practice breathing exercises if you were born under the Hasta Nakshatra because there is a potential that you could experience breathing issues once you turn 30.
Female Characteristics Of Hasta Nakshatra
- Hasta Nakshatra female inhabitants can be quite bashful, which makes them less chatty.
- The traits of an introvert include timidity. However, the shyness inevitably fades after they get to know you more.
- Only some people know the wild side of the female born under the Hasta Nakshatra.
- The female born in Hasta Nakshatra is grounded, just like their male counterparts.
- She is, however, frank about things she thinks are flawed. She is less concerned about how her comments might affect someone during this stage.
Others may grow angry with her because of this, but that is all their fault. These women are also renowned for their physical beauty, which becomes better with time for them.
- Most female residents born in Hasta Nakshatra are not subjected to financial pressure from their families.
- As a result, they typically need to be revised. However, according to astrology, women born in Hasta Nakshatra will waste their innate creativity if they choose not to work.
- The woman is qualified to work in creative industries, including media, wedding planning, and interior design. Most likely, your spouse will assist you in your efforts.
- These women will also be able to make a successful living for themselves even if they need to be sufficiently educated.
Hasta Nakshatra females will find a compatible spouse. Your love life will, however, experience some bumps until you are 25 years old. As a result, you should be very careful about who you date or spend time with because the possibility of heartbreak exists for you at all times. Hasta Nakshatra babies will marry into middle-class to affluent families. In the family you were born into, you will be closer to your mother and get along well with your in-laws.
Although the Hasta Nakshatra female has the luxury of good health, minor illnesses always win out. You shouldn’t overlook any signs that could develop into issues like high blood pressure, varicose veins, or asthma because they might cause you to lose your peace of mind later in life.
Hasta Nakshatra Padas
Mars rules the first pada of the Hasta Nakshatra, which is in the sign of Aries. Natives from this pada tend to be aggressive in conversation but intelligent. These people need to drive carefully because they frequently get into collisions.
Venus rules the second pada of the Hasta Nakshatra, which is in the sign of Taurus. This pada’s inhabitants are materialistic. These individuals are also drawn to the beautiful arts.
The Gemini Navamsa, ruled by Mercury, contains the third pada of the Hasta Nakshatra. This pada’s inhabitants are skilled orators. These locals enjoy arguing and make sure they prevail in those debates.
The Moon rules the Cancer Navamsa, where the fourth pada of the Hasta Nakshatra falls. The people who were born in this pada wander in their minds. They compromise on the job front since they focus more on family matters.
Hasta nakshatra natives are distinguished by their personalities’ virtues of truthfulness, loyalty, and kindness. They are tall, attractive, and physically well-built, and their personalities emanate strength, serenity, and poise. They are also admired for their endearing vibrancy, flamboyance, and generosity. The other critical characteristics of their nature include a drive toward action and craftsmanship and their innate kindness and helpfulness.
Natives of the Hasta region rarely exert dominance by coercion. Their actions exhibit the very essence of firmness and constancy of purpose. Their generosity and deeds show the most capacity to exert influence and power. On the other hand, they employ knowledge, wisdom, and action—the fundamental elements of their behavioral traits—to manage circumstances. They are highly well-tuned in their conduct and interactions as a result.
- Which nakshatra is beneficial for the Hasta nakshatra?
Mrigasira Nakshatra is the excellent compatibility for Hasta Nakshatra male and female. Mrigasira Nakshatra’s inhabitants are passionate and full of self-assurance. They also impart this assurance to Hasta.
- What to do in Hasta Nakshatra?
Hasta Nakshatra is an auspicious time for all of your sun-related pursuits. According to Vedic Astrology, this nakshatra is excellent for all pastimes, including language study, handicrafts, gaming, and jewelry creation.
- What benefits does Hasta Nakshatra offer?
Male locals of Hasta Nakshatra birth are very disciplined because they don’t like to put things off. They are coveted professionals due to their quality. These locals, though, tended to choose business prospects. Hasta Nakshatra guys have ordinary to good educational backgrounds.