According to the Vedas, everything connected to the divine is sacred. There is no exemption with the Gomati Chakras. They can assist individuals with many issues and can be located in the Gomati River. Gomati chakras are white and have small circles on one side. Lakshmi, the Goddess of Fortune, is considered to be represented by the chakras. If you look attentively, the Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna is similar to the Gomati Chakra. The lavish Dwaraka mansions of Lord Krishna are said to have included the Gomati chakras. In this article we will talk about Gomati Chakra Uses.
- A rare member of the Turbinidae family of sea snails, the Gomati chakra is known as the cow’s eye shell, cat’s eye shell, and Naag Chakra.
- They resemble spiral shells and are primarily white.
- Due to its resemblance to Lord Krishna’s heavenly weapon, it is also known as the Sudarshan Chakra.
Since then, this priceless stone has played a vital role in various auspicious rituals, enabling people to pull off the seemingly impossible. Additionally, it aids in removing Sarpa Dosha or Naag Dosh, according to Vedic astrologers.
History Behind Gomati Chakra
One of the numerous myths and legends relating to the Gomati chakra states that Lord Vishnu, in the persona of Lord Krishna, once planted a tree close to the Gomati River. The plan was for his beloved Radha to find refuge and fruit in the tree. Instead, the tree produced unpleasant fruits, spiral-shaped fruits that Radha cherished. Since then, Lord Vishnu, Lord Krishna, and Mata Lakshmi have kept it as a prized possession. Due to its representation of the Gomati chakra as a sign of love, protection, and a holy thing, this epic story perfectly captures its essence.
Significance of Gomati Chakra
The flat sides of the Gomati chakras are primarily white and have little circles on them. Gomati Chakras are viewed as very lucky and auspicious because of their close ties to Lord Vishnu, Goddess Lakshmi, and Lord Krishna.
- Lakshmi’s symbol is thought to be the Gomati Chakras. If the Gomati Chakras were worshipped, it is believed that money, success, and good health would be bestowed upon the home.
- Similar to the Gomati Chakra is Lord Vishnu’s Sudarshan Chakra, also known as the Discus.
- Traditional Vaishnava thought holds that Lord Krishna’s home in Dwarka may have included the Gomati Chakras as a decorative element.
- According to Salagram Kosha, worshipping the Shaligram and Gomati Chakras together at home will have a significant positive impact.
A tree was supposedly given to Radha in Dwarka, close to the Gomati River, by Lord Vishnu in His Krishna incarnation. In place of fruit, the tree produced Gomati Chakras. She treasured them greatly as they were gifts from Lord Krishna to Shree Radha. The story emphasized the significance of the Gomati Chakras and how Lord Krishna and Vishnu, along with Goddess Lakshmi, love, revere, and favour them.
As lucky trinkets, Gomati chakras are worn. Several ceremonies employ them as well. If one possesses a Gomati Chakra, they are regarded as having been blessed with virtue, riches, and perfection in all spheres of life: Invoking the blessings of Lord Vishnu also involves using Shaligrams and Gomati Chakras in several Vedic rituals.
- Wearing Gomati Chakras on their body is another practise that many believers use to convey luck and positivity.
- Gomati Chakras protect youngsters and provide adults with wealth, success, and good health.
In addition to being worn on the body as jewellery in rings, pendants, and bracelets, Gomati Chakras can be carried around purses or pouches. To attract wealth and advantageous conditions, you can place them anywhere—an altar, the entrance to a money vault, a desk at work, your home, your office, or any other place.
Advantages of using Gomti Chakra:
As was also mentioned, the Gomati chakra has many benefits, including opening the owner’s lucky bottle. Additionally, it shields against the evil eye and encourages positivity.
Let’s explore it in more detail.
- Gomti chakras act as a lucky charm, providing extra chances for development.
- Pandits love to combine Shaligrams and Gomati chakra in most Vedic rites because it bestows Lord Vishnu’s blessings.
- Gomati chakra jewellery aids in clearing the aura.
- To spare their kids from needless suffering, many astrologers advise parents to make them wear a gomati chakra.
- While for adults, it contributes to their wealth, health, and prosperity.
- Due to its extraordinary properties, many sadhus and pandits use it as a Yantra during puja.
How can the Gomati Chakra be utilized to its fullest potential?
The Gomati chakra offers its owner an exceptional variety of advantages. Using this priceless stone, people can entirely alter their luck and defend themselves from the enemy. It also counteracts the adverse effects of Vastu Dosha that are induced by facing the South-East. As a result, most qualified astrologers and pandits advise their clients to install a Gomati chakra in their homes. It is stated that a home with Gomati chakra doesn’t have illness or problems, and even foes are hesitant to harbour malign thoughts toward that family. 11 Gomati Chakras are buried in the building’s foundation to grant residents longevity and prosperity.
- The 11 Gomati Chakras, kept in a crimson sindoor (vermillion) container at home, help the family maintain harmony and contentment.
- Keep an even number of Gomati chakras in your wallet to increase your luck.
- You can do a pooja by using 11 Gomati chakras and three coconuts to chant 108 mantras of your Kuldevta or the god you follow.
- Then tie these up with a clean, yellow cloth and carry them to the front door of your home. This will mitigate the effects of someone’s negative energy on your company and is a suitable solution to resolve your commercial problems.
Those seeking promotion will remove obstacles by giving Lord Shiva Temple 21 Gomati Chakras. After whirling it seven times both clockwise and counterclockwise around yourself and your loved ones, toss six Gomati Chakras knotted in black fabric onto Amavasya in a running river in case the enemy causes any harm. This will counteract any negative consequences.
If your children consistently experience dread and are reluctant to confide in you. Take one Gomti Chakra and cleanse it with the Hanuman mantra and Gangaajal every Tuesday. Applying a vermillion tilak, cut off the idol of Lord Hanuman’s right shoulder and secure it with a red cloth. Use a black thread to tie this Gomati chakra around your kids’ necks. When you go to an interview or do business, you can carry three Gomati Chakras to ensure success.
Major Uses Of Gomati Chakra
Gomati Chakra for Financial Benefit
- If you are having money problems, on the first Monday of each month, tilak all 11 Abhimantrit Gomati Chakras with turmeric.
- Bind them in a yellow cloth while taking the name of Lord Shiva.
- After that, walk them around your house once and carefully deposit them all into a stream of water.
- If you continue doing this over a few days, your financial problems will end. The recession will pass through your neighbourhood.
To Earn Money
- If you experience excessive spending and little income, your hard-earned money will be depleted rapidly; therefore, using the Gomati Chakra treatment will benefit you.
- Take 11 Abhimantrit Gomati Chakras wrapped in yellow linen on the first Friday of every month to accomplish this.
- Remembering this, praise Goddess Lakshmi. Take 4 Gomati Chakras from that yellow fabric the next day, and place one in each of the four corners of your house.
- The three Gomati Chakras should be removed from the other chakras, bound, and kept in your locker.
- A temple should also be visited to install the remaining four Gomati Chakras while you explain your worries. With this treatment, you can manage your money better and avoid overspending.
Gomati Chakra for Removing Evil Eyes
- The Gomati Chakra is extraordinarily lucky. As a result, the stone’s positive energy deflects bad energy.
- Additionally, it deters the bad omen. However, the Gomati Chakra can be highly beneficial to a member of your family who consistently experiences the evil eye.
- Take three Gomati Chakras, then find a quiet area. Now take the Gomati Chakras that are above you and throw them backward. You won’t experience the evil eye again after using this treatment.
- However, remember that you must look forward when tossing the Gomati Chakras.
- Because youngsters are frequently more affected by the evil eye, you might perform this therapy for its elimination on them. Adopting the same solution would be a potent means of protecting them.
To dispel unfounded phobias.
Gomati Chakra cure will benefit you if your child is terrified of the unknown. It would be best if you carried out this cure on the first Tuesday of the month. Take a modified Gomati Chakra and apply vermilion from Lord Hanuman’s right shoulder on it. It is then wrapped around the child’s neck and tied with a red cloth. Your child’s fear will go away if they wear it.
Gomti Chakra for Diseases
The Gomati Chakra protects against all illnesses. You can use this stone’s assistance if any family member consistently gets unwell. It is a simple approach that enables someone to lead a healthy life. It grants prosperity and well-being. Tie a Silver Gomati Chakra under the affected person’s bed to provide this cure. It will use energy to treat the illness. You will eventually start to see changes in their health.
People with the Gomati Chakra are fortunate to have wealth, excellent health, and prosperity. It also shields children from evil. For food security, eleven Gomati Chakras are sometimes wrapped in crimson fabric and put in rice or wheat containers. The Gomati Chakra, a type of shell stone, is said to be a rare natural product that may be discovered in the Gomati River near Dwarka, Gujarat, India. It is utilized in spiritual activities and is thought to bring luck. Some people hang it in front of stores, homes, and structures for wealth and tranquility. This holy emblem is revered during Diwali in various regions together with Goddess Lakshmi. Only in the Gomati River is Gomati Chakra available in its purest form; therefore, if you want to purchase it, make sure it is natural and pure.
- How can you recognize a genuine Gomati Chakra?
The Gomati chakra has two sides, one elevated like a shell and the other flat with a swirl that resembles a snake. Because of this, it is often referred to as the snake chakra or oenaag-chakra.
- What is Gomati Chakra in astrology?
Chakra of Gomati It is utilized in spiritual and Tantric ceremonies and is believed to bring good fortune. The Gomati Chakra is a white stone with tiny circles visible on one side. The chakras are thought to be a representation of the goddess Lakshmi. The Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna is similar to the Gomati Chakra.
- When should one wear a Gomati Chakra?
Wear the Gomti Chakra pendant every Friday and every Monday. Place the Gomti Chakra Pendant in your home temple in the morning on the previous days after having a bath. Wear the Gomti Chakra Pendant around your neck after that. Worship Ganesh and Lakshmi appropriately and recite the provided mantra 108 times at least.
- Can the Gomati Chakra be kept in the pooja room?
There is a limit on how many Gomati Chakras can be maintained in the home’s puja room. The puja chamber should have the chakra that is utilized for worship. The 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 Gomati Chakras can be kept in the puja room. It is best to only have one Chakra present in the puja space.
- How can I keep a Gomati Chakra at home?
In addition to bringing blessings of prosperity, keeping a Siddha Gomati Chakra in the home also promotes wellness. This sacred stone is seen as a blessing for joy and abundance. If a marriage is experiencing conflict or disagreements, attach 11 Siddha Gomati Chakras to a white cloth and cast it in the south of the building.