Chant this mantra to live a Stress Free life
We suffer from mental strain and stress as a result of our never-ending aspirations and the hard effort we put in to realise them. This stress and strain generate physical and emotional turmoil in our lives.
However, as per Hinduism, there is a mantra, when chanted on Monday, that can help in conquering all sorts of mental strain and stress. The mantra is dedicated to Chandra, the moon god.
श्रीं चन्द्राय क्षपाकराय नमः
Shreem Chandraya Kshpakraya Namah:
How and When to Chant the Mantra?
- The mantra should be chanted on Monday early morning during sunrise or after sighting the moon.
- The person chanting the mantra should be dressed in white.
- The mantra should be chanted 108 times using a white Chandan mala.
- Use cow ghee to light a candle. Chant the mantra while sitting in front of it.
- Offer white colour flowers to the candle.
- As bhog or prasad, keep a white coloured sweet. After that, it should be fed to a cow.
- After puja in the evening or before puja throughout the day, pour water under a Babool tree.