Aquarius is the zodiac sign of those born between January 20 and February 18. It is the eleventh zodiac sign, linked to the element of air. Aquarius is the only zodiac sign incapable of falling in love with every second attractive person they encounter. Finding an Aquarius Soulmate will always be challenging because they value independence above everything.
An Aquarius’s friendship with their partner is more important to them in relationships than romance or anything else. Famous astrologers predict Aquarius people won’t have trouble committing “as long as the connection has platonic worth.” If you have feelings for an Aquarius, you should be aware that ending a friendship is more difficult for them than ending a relationship. Since getting married or starting a family may not be a top priority, they typically have high standards while searching for a spouse they wish to commit to.
According to some astrologers, “They hold themselves accountable for upholding those same values, and that’s why they have their partner just like they have a utopian vision for the world.”
A soulmate is someone who changes your life irrevocably for the better. If you want to go beyond the confines of your personality, your soulmate is the person you must have by your side on this journey. Finding a soulmate is challenging, but this task can be resolved further by reading this article.
Which zodiac signs are most compatible to form Aquarius Soulmate?
According to astrology, these signs are most likely Aquarius soulmates: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, and Libra.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
Gemini and Aquarius are astrological matches made in heaven because both are intellectual air signs.
- Gemini and Aquarius both have an endless appetite for knowledge.
- Aquarius has the ability to direct Gemini’s restless energy toward an intelligent goal.
- They are going to have a great time sexually together.
- A person born under the Aquarius sign is not afraid to go out and attempt something new.
- They will be able to open up about their hopes and ambitions with ease.
Astrologers claim that Aquarius will be satisfied by Gemini’s many features in a way that the other signs cannot.
A curious Gemini is the same way. It’s not just the water bearer that the twins will be grateful to the water bearer for being tolerant. If they continue to experiment with different ways to have sexual relations, they will be OK.
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
Since both Aquarius and Sagittarius value freedom and personal development, they complement one another beautifully.
- Both Aquarius and Sagittarius are independent thinkers.
- These signs respect each other’s need for space.
- Sagittarius is attracted to Aquarius because Aquarius is adventurous in the bedroom and gets euphoric when trying out novel objects, positions, and settings.
- Their intellectual kinship is unrivaled because they are both philosophers at their core.
- Sagittarius wants to go on an adventure by themselves and Aquarius needs time to think things over alone.
Since Aquarius and Sagittarius are so good at casual hookups, they are curious to find out what it is about each other that makes them feel so pulled to one another. When they find each other, these two will have found a mate that appreciates and understands their individuality.
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Although not all zodiac signs are compatible, Aquarians tend to get along well with fellow Aquarians.
- Aquarius’s independence is the key trait that makes this possible.
- Aquarius and Aquarius’ intimate sex relationship will be fascinating.
- They will bond more deeply via sexual activity and support each other’s unconventional desires without judgement.
- If two Aquarians fall in love, they will stay together forever because of the sign’s fixed quality.
- The most important and satisfying aspect of this partnership is that both partners are committed to honouring their own uniqueness .
Every single Aquarius is one of a kind. The twins’ relationship will never reach a deadlock due to their inherent contrasts.Also, they’ll have a friend who is just as passionate as they are about making a difference in the world.
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
Being both extroverted and daring zodiac signs, Aquarius and Libra make an intriguing couple.
- Their comparable easygoing attitudes and upbeat personalities enable them to overcome any obstacle.
- Their varying levels of passion are the only thing that might cause a snag in the relationship between Libra and Aquarius.
- It could be challenging for Aquarius to keep up with Libra, who is considered a passionate lover.
- This will be fine if there is an open conversation regarding intimacy throughout the relationship.
Which are the signs least compatible with Aquarius Soulmate?
- Aquarius with Cancer
- One of the minor compatible signs with Aquarius is Cancer, a water sign.
- Aquarius requires some alone time to unwind, contemplate, and enjoy separation from others, especially their lover.
- Cancer is a conservative sign, whereas Aquarius is a rebellious one.
- So their views on lifestyle and behaviour may be too different for the relationship ever to work.
According to astrologers, “In this scenario, opposites attract and fail because Aquarius is more analytical or logical and much less emotional and Cancer needs emotional support from their partners.”Additionally, because the house and family are Cancer’s entire universe, they always yearn to be there with their partners and loved ones, doing everything together.
- Aquarius with Virgo
- Due to their extreme standards, desire for structure, and demand for perfection, Virgo is less compatible with Aquarius.
- They can be judgemental and unaccepting.
- They “share the same social circle, are both intellectuals, and have similar hobbies,” so it’s worth a shot.
- Being hard on themselves and their partner even when it’s unintended or not understood, which makes Aquarius feel unsafe to be vulnerable or loved.
- Virgos are clean and organized.
- They have the propensity to envision idealised visions and ambitions before establishing standards that are absurdly high, unfair, and hypocritical.
According to astrologers, “Virgo is overly detail-oriented, whereas Aquarius ignores many things.”Since they are the “aliens” of the zodiac, Aquarius’s greatest wish in life is acceptance. They frequently feel alone and misunderstood, and they occasionally need reassurance to know that they are genuinely accepted—for all their odd little quirks and vibrant imagination—which sometimes goes too far and are irrational or too innovative non-Aquarians can’t relate to.
Although Aquarius doesn’t anticipate being entirely understood, they do want to be heard and not made to feel silly or crazy. Instead of being put off by each other’s flaws, they want to find them appealing and experience a sense of belonging. They also desire sympathy and prompt reassurance when they feel they have let people down or failed in their obligations.
Virgo must be prepared to work on lowering such high standards to become more humanistic and understanding since if Aquarius doesn’t live up to expectations for perfection, Virgo can be severe or frigid.
It would be simple for them to make and maintain friendships as a couple because they have common factors in terms of lifestyle and goals, are both ambitious, hard-working, intelligent, and curious, and frequently enjoy the same kinds of experiences and gravitate toward the same types of people.
- Aquarius with Pisces
- Pisces is a water sign and highly emotional, whereas Aquarius is analytical and intellectual.
- Aquarius prefers to hold their emotions in and avoid unduly expressing themselves.
- They may feel uncomfortable or unsure of how to react when they are with friends or loved ones, especially when experiencing an emotionally intense event.
- It is probable that Pisces could frequently suffer due to Aquarius’ behaviour.
Aquarians do know and comprehend what is distressing Pisces and are thus demanding of them as a method to offer support, but they just choose to disregard it and don’t care.
This is different; instead, there is miscommunication and a difference in the natural coping mechanisms and how emotions are expressed and supported. Both signs need to work on communication to make a breakthrough by putting themselves in the other’s position.
- Pisces and Aquarius perceive one another as overly demanding without attempting to understand one another’s differences.
- In contrast Aquarius perceives the other as not understanding what they say or feel.
Counselling would be the most excellent way to improve communication between the two because their communication styles are different, and they need help understanding each other’s sensibilities, mannerisms, and emotional requirements. Pisces is one of the minor compatible signs with Aquarius. For this pairing to advance and function as a couple, valuable time and experience are required.
An Aquarius soulmate relationship depends on the scales of friendship and trust to survive. People born under the sign of Aquarius might feel suffocated in a relationship with someone who is highly clinging and possessive. Being in a relationship with an Aquarius is not a jail. They give value to freedom. All they ask in exchange is the ability to be themselves. You and Aquarius are unquestionably soulmates if you belong to one of the three signs discussed in this article. Don’t be afraid to date these people just because you think they might not be able to commit, as some people would think. Aquarius natives never cheat once they find their soul partner.This article can guide you in finding your aquarius soulmate.
- Who will Aquarius fall in love with?
- Aquarius needs to have an intellectual connection with someone because they can’t stand the superficial.
- They also pick people that adhere to progressive principles.
- Aquarians are prone to falling in love with a friend or a member of their social circle who is passionate about the same things they are interested in .
- What characteristics define an Aquarius?
- The sign of Aquarius, symbolised by the water bearer, is renowned for its humanitarianism.
- Who will Aquarius fall in love with?
According to Allure, Aquarius is a free-spirited and rebellious sign that “despises authority and anything that signifies conventionality.”
The planet Uranus, in charge of creativity and technology, rules Aquarius.
- Aquarians are frequently intellectuals who appreciate learning about the world around them.
- Relationship distance is another trait associated with them; for an Aquarius, commitment isn’t that significant. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t fantastic friends or wonderful lovers.
- They dislike being constrained.
- Aquarius people are sometimes characterized as stubborn as a fixed sign of the zodiac.
- 3. Is dating an Aquarius person risky? What are their personality traits?
Who doesn’t want to be pampered when dating? You can receive pampering from an Aquarius-born person too. However, if you want them to stay with you permanently and not disappear without a trace, you must give them some space. Everyone you date risks getting bored, but dating an Aquarius is riskier. There is no chance that you are an Aquarius soulmate if you cannot match their energy or share their viewpoints.
So who exactly is Aquarius’s soul mate? Aquarius is a fantastic match for zodiac signs with a shared love of adventure, passion in bed, and separate lives from their relationships. Aquarius likes to draw active, adventurous people as their soulmates. Therefore, a charismatic, assured, and open-minded person will be their ideal match. Aquarius is attracted to outgoing, upbeat, adventurous people and good cooks. They must surround themselves with persons who respect their dependability and reliability in their relationship.
The following factors make it so difficult for an Aquarian to maintain a relationship:
- Aquarius are fiercely independent. When someone intrudes on their personal space, they dislike it.
- These people require an outgoing individual. They could feel stuck if they try to fit into an Aquarian’s social circle even though they don’t have many pals.
- Aquarius folks have trouble staying steady. These people will quickly grow tired of you if your notion of a relaxing weekend is to watch TV.
- In bed, they enjoy experimenting a lot. You cannot be a true Aquarius soulmate if you don’t have any outlandish fantasies or if you’re not willing to try something novel.